Since 2003, DataCom Solutions has been a provider of high-fidelity IT Services and Integrated Solutions to both Federal and Enterprise customers. We are renown for our excellence in cloud adoption, digital transformation, data storage, software & hardware integration, IT Staff Augmentation, and our coveted full-service Cybersecurity via our own internal 24x7x365 SOC (Security Operation Center).
DataCom Solutions has an opening for an Administrative Assistant to join our team of talented and diverse individuals. This role will directly support the corporate headquarters location in Huntsville, AL.
- Provides technical and administrative support to the lab/lab personnel in addition to secretarial duties (filing, taking phone calls, scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements).
- Possibly works independently on projects requiring research and preparation of briefing charts and other presentation materials.
- Work may include typing correspondence, reports, and memos, maintaining computer-based and paper files, answering and screening telephone calls, opening and distributing mail for those supported. Answers routine inquiries and prepares standard correspondence.
- Makes travel arrangements, prepares briefings and presentations, coordinates meetings, meeting agenda, and scheduling of logistics required to support office staff and is able to perform Internet-based research.
- Must possess good communication skills, detail-oriented, organized, flexible, able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands, ability to work both as a team member and individually, experience working in fast-paced environments, proven ability to be dependable, ability to produce quality work under deadlines.
- This role requires independent work 75% of the time.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Additionally, the individual should have a minimum of two (2) years of direct work experience in an office environment OR at least an Associate’s Degree in a related field.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
- General office environment.
- The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers and books.
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, telephone, and other office equipment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please Note: DataCom is an E-Verify employer, and all positions are contingent upon passing both a background check and drug screening prior to a start date and are subject to random drug screenings during the employment period.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com