Since 2003, DataCom Solutions has been a provider of high-fidelity IT Services and Integrated Solutions to both Federal and Enterprise customers. We are renown for our excellence in cloud adoption, digital transformation, data storage, software & hardware integration, IT Staff Augmentation, and our coveted full-service Cybersecurity via our own internal 24x7x365 SOC (Security Operation Center).
DataCom has an opening for a Software Engineer to join our talented team. Selected individuals must possess knowledge, skill and ability for the complete understanding and wide application of technical principle, theories, and concepts in the field and general knowledge of other related disciplines. The selected candidates must be able to provide technical solutions to a wide range of complex difficult problems, work under only general direction and independently determines and develops approach to solutions. The selected candidates may frequently serve as the inter-organizational and outside customer contact to represent the project/program in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with their specific project/program.
- Basic Qualifications:
- Associate Software Engineer: 0 years of experience with a Bachelor’s in Science/STEM
- Software Engineer: 2 years of experience with BS in Science/STEM; 0 years with Masters
Additional leveling positions not listed on requisition will also be considered
- Principal Software Engineer: 5 Years with Bachelors in Science/STEM; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with Phd
- Sr Principal Software Engineer: 9 Years with Bachelors in Science/STEM; 7 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD
- Staff Software Engineer: 14 years with Bachelor’s in Science/STEM; 12 years with Masters; 9 years with PhD
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Ability to obtain and maintain Secret Clearance
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Active Secret Clearance
- Work experience with JAVA, OR the willingness to learn Java
- Familiarity with C++, Python
- Experience with collaborating in or using source code control environment (such as GitHub)
- Understanding of all phases of software development, and practical experience in an Agile / Dev*Ops environment
- Security+ certification
- Experience testing SW for performance and functionality based on requirement specification and ability to identify and document exact sequence of activities desired
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience developing Eggplant software or Squish/ Froglogic.
- OpenGL and Front end experience
- OSGi services experience
- Experience in Air & Missile Defense Command and Control programs such as PATRIOT, SENTINEL, C2BMC or THAAD or any sensor/weapon system, Link 16 experience
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
- General office environment.
- The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers and books.
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, telephone, and other office equipment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please Note: DataCom is an E-Verify employer, and all positions are contingent upon passing both a background check and drug screening prior to a start date and are subject to random drug screenings during the employment period.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com