Since 2003, DataCom Solutions has been a provider of high-fidelity IT Services and Integrated System Solutions to both Federal and Enterprise customers. We are renown for our excellence in cloud adoption, digital transformation, data storage, software & hardware integration, IT Staff Augmentation, and our coveted full-service Cybersecurity via our own internal 24x7x365 SOC (Security Operation Center).
DataCom Solutions is searching for Full Stack Developers (multiple positions) to join the Network and Field Service. This position is located in Huntsville, AL with travel to company and customer sites potentially required up to 10% of the time.
What You’ll Get To Do:
The successful candidate will be a motivated software developer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
The successful candidates responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Developing front end website architecture.
· Designing user interactions on web pages.
· Developing back end website applications.
· Creating servers and databases for functionality.
· Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
· Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
· Designing and developing APIs.
· Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
· Communicate effectively and clearly present technical approaches and findings.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Level 3 Requirements: 5 Years of experience with Bachelor’s Degree; 3 Years with Masters or ) years with PhD. or 4 additional years in lieu of a degree
- Active DoD Secret clearance with a reinvestigation date occurring in the last 5 years.
- US Citizenship and ability to obtain Special Program Access (SAP)
- Experience developing front end web architectures.
- Familiar with the Atlassian Software Development and Collaboration Tools.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience with MERN stack development
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Express, Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Experience working in a collaborative Agile development scrum team
- Active Top Secret security clearance with adjudication in the last 6 years
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
- Inside office environment.
- Working on a computer for long periods of time.
- May involve long period of sitting at a desk.
- The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please Note: DataCom is an E-Verify employer, and all positions are contingent upon passing both a background check and drug screening prior to a start date and are subject to random drug screenings during the employment period.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com